The whole booking process was simple and easy, the drivers arrived on time, and my clothes came back as scheduled.
Why choose Laundryheap?
Your average local dry cleaner
Time to find
about 15 minute walk
15 kr. - 42 kr.
Delivery to you
2 - 3 days
You just found it
in 24 hours
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
I Love Laundryheap
It was the first time I used Laundryheap and I will definitely use them again.the app was so simple that I thought I made a mistake and contacted Ben on the chat line and he explained I did everything correctly, the delivery driver Callan was very polite . You can even track your delivery so that you don’t have to wait too long . The results of the dry cleaning was exactly as I expected. Thank you Laundryheap I will recommend to friends and family
Cheaper and quicker than I thought.
I ordered my collection at 8pm and they picked it up less than half an hour later. The driver was really polite and helpful. I sent loads of washing but was charged a lot less than I anticipated it would be. Would have been more expensive to have used the laundrette and I would have had to waste a whole afternoon of my time. Washing was delivered back the next evening clean, dry and folded. I have already booked another collection and have recommended to my friends. Lifesavers honestly.
A fantastic convenience, high quality
I never was able to get my suits dry cleaned regularly enough before discovering Laundryheap. I order via the app and on some occasions they turn up with an hour and bring it back dry cleaned professionally within 24hrs. Amazing!
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just kr.259.0
Per load of 6 kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
Cities we're popular in
Shirt on Hanger
5 Shirts on Hanger
Cushion Cover - Small
Bed Sheet - Single
Baby clothes (prices can vary)
Jacket / Blazer
Our dry cleaning services
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book now. Smile away. Everyday.